The city will be holding a Development Services Public Meeting on March 22, 2022 at 7:00pm where they will discuss the application to amend the Official Plan and Zoning By-law for the Thornhill Square property (288, 298 and 300 John Street).
- Date: March 22, 2022
- Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Meeting Link: Click here to access livestream (should be available on the day of meeting).
- Meeting Agenda: Click here to access meeting agenda (The Thornhill Square re-zoning application is Agenda Item 4.3)
For more information on the application for rezoning, please click the link below to read the notice that was circulated to local residents.
Notice – Public Meeting
Please CLICK HERE for more details around the proposed development, please visit this link to access associated documents including the preliminary report, site plan and mass viewings for each of the proposed buildings for this proposed development.
What you can do:
- Email a Written Submission:
- Members of the public may submit written deputations by email to email@example.com.
- Written submissions must be received by 4:00 p.m. the day before the meeting*
- *If the deadline for written submission has passed, you may:
- Email your written submission directly to Members of Council; or
- Make a virtual deputation at the meeting by completing and submitting an online Request to Speak Form
- *If the deadline for written submission has passed and Council has finished debate on the item at the meeting, you may email your written submission directly to Members of Council.
- Request to Speak / Virtual Deputation:
- Members of the public who wish to make a live virtual deputation, please register prior to the start of the meeting by:
- *If Committee has finished debate at the meeting on the item, you may email your written submission directly to Members of Council. The list of Members of Council is available online at this link.